Alpha House offers mental health, addiction, and shelter support for homelessness individuals. They strive to provide individuals with more permanent, long-term solutions and support in their challenges with mental health, addiction, and homelessness.
24 hour call line, women’s emergency shelters, women’s second stage housing, seniors emergency housing
Calgary Career and Employment Services offers services that can help people find jobs and be quality candidates for their applications. They provide several different services that may be useful:
- Drop-In Services
- Career Coaching
- Computer Training
- Employer Services
- Career Cafes
Sources are available in multiple different languages
Who can qualify:
- Unemployed or underemployed permanent residents, citizens or persons legally entitled to work or train in Canada
- Persons looking for work or training who have language barriers
Services to help Albertans find work and explore career, employment and training options.
- Employability and career counselling
- Career and job fairs
- Information regarding job search and labour market
If you have any questions about it please contact email@example.com.
- Accessible and equitable services and programs
- Immigrants, newcomers and refugees
- Seniors programs and services
- Calgary Aboriginal Urban Affairs Committee
- Neighbourhood Services
- Family and Community Support Services
- Crime Prevention Investment Plan
- Researches about Calgary
The Fair entry program is available for low income families in Calgary, this program is offered through the City of Calgary. Eligibility is dependent on income.
Programs and services: Calgary transit monthly passes, Calgary transit low income seniors yearly passes, recreation fee assistance, no cost spay, neuter programs, senior services home maintenance, property tax assistance, property tax assistance
Legal aid to homeless individuals to obtain legal advice they might not have access to. As well they have an ID clinic which helps homeless individuals access proper identification and government equivalent documents to help them access other programs or move closer to stable housing/work.